savage x 4.1 tuned pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedon

RC Newbie
Reaction score
hi guys i have a savage x 4.1 that i got 2ed hand and i want to get a new pipe i think its got a hpi tuned pipe on it but its seen better days so what pipe should i go for i dont really want to spend over 40 pound

hi guys i have a savage x 4.1 that i got 2ed hand and i want to get a new pipe i think its got a hpi tuned pipe on it but its seen better days so what pipe should i go for i dont really want to spend over 40 pound

I'm not a tuned pipe expert ,but it does depend on what type of power you want in your truck!

There is a high torq ,medium an for high speed range pipes out on market ,you would have to figure
out what is best suited for that engine ,or ,just buy another original factory pipe!

Someone else here may know more about it that would be suited for that engine ,so just hang in there ,
someone may ring in on this!...:cool:

At the minute its high range is good when it hits 2ed gear its gone haha so i just want a little more help for it to get there so need a low to mid pipe