Savage Twin Engine?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKIRA KOSUGI

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
DOSE ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT TWIN ENGINE SAVAGE?

do a search on it... we've talked about it ... it is a nice set up but $$$$... plus you have tune both engines exactly the same... EXACTLY... cause if you have one engine over powering the the other it would be worthless. just get an extended chasis and a WASP/OutLaw 26 or XTM24.7 motor... if you wanna go balls out get the Sirio 27 motor then.. I personally don't think the twin engine will perform well as a single engine... you'll go through gas quicker and taken that truck bashing... ehhh... the Savage 25/SS is good enough..

Last edited:
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION. I AGREE YOU. TOO MUCH MONEY (FOR ME JAPANESE YEN) AND TOO DIFFICUT TO TUNE BOTH ENGINE IN SAME CONDITION. IN JAPAN OFNA TIAN WILL BE INTRODUCE NEXT MONTH. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INTRESTED IN TWIN POWER. BY THE WAY, I LIKE YOUR "TRD" BODY. I LIVE NEAR TOYOTA JAPAN.

I read a review on a twin engine truck, an OFNA Dominator I think. I think it was in RCCA a couple months back. They said it had crazy power, but handled like crap (said it took a long time to turn that thing around, but tried to justify it by saying that it wasn't meant to turn, it was meant to go fast in a straight line).
In all seriousness, IMO a twin engine MT is nothing but a showpiece. Slap one of the above mentioned engines in there and you've already got just about more power than you can use, and it performs all around like a champ, for A LOT LESS$$$!!