savage diff's in UE 7.5 ultralite housings?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alkyula

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does anyone know if savage diff's would fit in unlimited engineerings ultralite 7.5 diff housings? i think they will maybe becuase I've heard of people using hyper 7 diffs in savage housings....and I'm pretty sure the diffs that UE sells are ofna/hyper 7 diffs? anyone know wether I'm totally lost or will this work?

are u in the right form? u are taling about a t-maxx right:dumb:

haha yes.....I'm wanting some better diffs for my big block t-maxx...and i want to spend somewere in between the 120$ or so dollars for a full kippster/maxximizer setup...and the 260$+ for the unlimited engineering 7.5 diffs. if savage diffs (4-spider modded of course) would fit in UE ultralight housings for the t-maxx...i could have a decent diff setup for about 190-200$...that is if it worked!

u can get the 7.5's off of ebay for around $150, that is where i would look. or just go to the UE website and they always got them for sale there

bryan

I am pretty sure that only 7.5 diffs are all that will fit in the UE's. Maybe Hyper 7's because they are interchangeable on buggies though.

ya, i am 99% sure that the savage ones wont fit. they make em for the hyper 7's i think tho.

bryan