Savage diff substituion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlessboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi there guys! Promise you wont laugh, but someone told me that the Nemesis/Genesis diffs fit right into the Savage.
I have 1 of each but aren't pulling both apart to find out.
Is this right or did he catch me on a REALLY off day? :surrender

I thought the nemesis/genesis diffs were a lot larger...

When you need to replace them, put up your findings after you tear them apart.

Caretaker, what a champion you are. I wasn't sure I would get a 100% answer on that one and I thank you so much for that link.
Every Savage owner needs to check this out. Again, THANKS.

It look pretty cool and I have heard of that before but I think I will wait until one of mine shells out before I go to that. I barely have time to work on them as it is....

@Brushlessboy ---You're welcome m8, just be sure you use the genesis diffs.....

Greetz:smart:
Jim

Cool. A little more explanation in that one. But they said Genesis/Nemesis/Arena.
The other said Genesis ONLY. But I now have all 3, so we'll see how we go.

sorry if this is a highjack, but can I put some heavy weight oil in my stock 4.6 diffs to get a bit of LSD happening? I've spent more than i ever thought i would on it and it's only been three weeks, but i've lowered her and getting phaltlines, and i want the wheels putting pretty even power down!

@Gordz, NP m8 ,
I am running 30K in the rear and 50K in the front diff...
Should work fine.
Not running the stock diffs but Hotbodies Spiral cut gears . They handle the power of my LRP spec3 very well...
No wheelies but all 4 spin like crazy...

Greetz
Jim :fro:

Back