Rustler VXL 4x4 for $10 steal of a lifetime

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
guys so my parents friend has a rustler 4x4 with a 2s and 3s lipo with a charger and that thing is upgraded like crazy and he hasnt used it in like a year it all works i think theres spare tires like this things sick and hes an awesome dude so $10 is what he said so soon stay tuned

Nice score. The only complaint I have about my wife's Rustler in mostly stock form is the poor lower spring cup design on the shocks. Loves to spit those out. I drilled them and added a small zip tie, then I printed some with shaft guards that work pretty well.

Nice score. The only complaint I have about my wife's Rustler in mostly stock form is the poor lower spring cup design on the shocks. Loves to spit those out. I drilled them and added a small zip tie, then I printed some with shaft guards that work pretty well.
ok thanks by the sound of it, it has the traxxas heavy duty kit and upgraded shocks i think

oh no the slash is put on hold going to buy new parts like RPM and Proline over the next year
What did you break? If you don't finish it soon you will lost a track of it and never finish. I have been there

The real question is what hasnt he broke on that Slash 🤣
I haven’t broken anything other random stuff pops out of nowhere for example
Trees, Mailboxes, Telephone poles, Ramps man they just keep coming out of nowhere 🤣
What did you break? If you don't finish it soon you will lost a track of it and never finish. I have been there
everything its going to be a drag car soon

Back