Rustler advice needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the welcome!!!!, this weekend should be fun, I ordered it a 1pm today from tower hobbies and it stated it was shipped 2 hours later, if I get it built and such I will be head to head with my buddies rusty on sunday:) :) , Just a quick question, I paid for next day air shipping, how reliable is tower hobbies???

I recently just bought a a A E updated Team KIt and a
streak esc and a speed gems 2 17turn motor. I realy like the truck it is awsome I like to be able to come home from work plug in a battery and run till it gets dark. It is a quik fix of rc that tides me over till the weekend when I have time to run my nitro trucks.

maxxtrac on the second add a / before the I

Nice truck

Originally posted by vtjvt
Thanks for the welcome!!!!, this weekend should be fun, I ordered it a 1pm today from tower hobbies and it stated it was shipped 2 hours later, if I get it built and such I will be head to head with my buddies rusty on sunday:) :) , Just a quick question, I paid for next day air shipping, how reliable is tower hobbies???
Normaly all orders placed before 12:30 central time will ship same day as long as all Items are in stock.. Here is a list of places I have delt with, along with info I have complied about them.. http://www.dirtyrc.com/dirty_links/dirtyrc_online-retailers_links.htm X

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA, got the dang thing together and have run the heck out of it, my buddies rusty is a dead lump in the road, sunday we are going to the indoor track, I plan on wasting his maxx, thanks everyone for the hints and advice, this truck is awsome as heck,:) :) :) :) :) :)

Back