RPM True Track arms for Bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwdave

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Would the RPM True Track arms make a difference just bashing around?

i have them on a maxx and an e revo and i'm about to put them on another maxx
the best thing about them is the fact that if you have a stack i.e cartwheel the rear toelinks dont go out of adjustment coz they aint there
only downside i have found is that if you need to replace the rpm bearings they aint cheap but then again i live on the other side of the world

I really like them on my tmaxx. Have had them for over a year now and never had any issues with them at all.

For bashing the RPM True track set up is a great idea. Most bashers don't need to do endless tweaking on the rear toe-in that a racer might.

Not a necessity, but are very durable for bashing. As noted, they remove the rear toe-links, so one less thing to break/wear out/maintain. They also run larger bearings, so they last longer.

I love the tru trac setup. Only problem I have is the carrier itself is worn out around the bearing and u have to buy the whole setup to replace them. But they have been on my truck for about 4 years so I guess I got my moneys worth!

Bearings do not have enough lube from the factory, so they can run dry after a while & chew out. Pop the blue shields off with a small screwdriver & pack some extra bearing grease into them - I just use normal wheel bearing grease.
Then they are fine & last a long time - I've had mine for proably around 20 gallons in total, I've re-greased them a couple of times.
True track itself is bulletproof, you will never look back after fitting it.

I've recently taken to using a RPM bearing blaster (cleaner) to push tranz fluid into my bearings with a syringe.

Seems to work ok . . . .

Oh - and x2 - Tru Trac is will worth the spend - much better than the standard set up.

Back