rpm axle carriers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hdrider281

RCTalk Champion
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so all my new parts showed up and i started installing the rpm tru trac and the front arms and axle carriers... i dont have it all together but i see 2 issues... 1st... why does my fronts not want to steer easy? did i tighten something too much? and do the screws from the pivot balls get screwed all the way into the upper and lower a arms or are they also an adjustment? is there a general rule as to the start point of any adjustments (screws in or out) my front doesn't seem to want to steer

no help here but i rolled a fatty and took a 2nd look... operator error... i figured it out... this hobby isnt exactly user friendly... more picture... less words... and i about glued my fingers together

no help here but i rolled a fatty and took a 2nd look... operator error... i figured it out... this hobby isnt exactly user friendly... more picture... less words... and i about glued my fingers together

yeah it is, common sense helps:)

isnt ca glue fun?

most of it i think I'm overthinking

Back