RPM Axle carriers and pivot ball caps

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minmax89

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys.

This Revo roller I'm in the middle of restoring has RPM axle carriers.
0A2F7A18-0688-4DA1-B755-18C674047C9A.jpg

Are they these?

If so, I was going to get the pivot ball cap kit. Do I need it and will they fit on the RPM set up?

Thanks!

Yes those are RPM Revo uprights. I would think the Traxxas pivot ball set screws should work but RPM also has a pivotball setscrews set too that will work on both stock and their RPM uprights.

Thanks woodie,

The pivot balls seem ok. I was actually looking for dust covers for them. Do they exist?

theres a kit #5378x , those caps are always a pain to get in and out for some reason ,I think rpm has made them just a touch too tight or something cause half the time you end up cross threading them

I don't even bother with the pivot ball boots, every time I have in the past I found to boot torn in no time flat so I stopped replacing them & just run without them.

theres a kit #5378x , those caps are always a pain to get in and out for some reason ,I think rpm has made them just a touch too tight or something cause half the time you end up cross threading them
Couldn't agree with you more!

Back