rolling and flipping problem!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigeyfpv

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
i have a dr10 and At high speeds with bitty design m-550 body if i try to lightly try to adjust the car to stay straight it just go's straight in to flip at the end of the run. what can i do to help with this? I feel like as soon as the body starts to touch the floor from down force and i try to adjust the car it dose this. its driving me nutz.:mad: do i need a strong servo or what? it always seems to flip to the left the way i am trying to pull the car too but it rubs the right front nose corner right when it starts to get rolling

Last edited:
At high speeds with bitty design m-550 body if i try to lightly try to adjust the car to stay straight it just go's straight in to flip at the end of the run. what can i do to help with this? I feel like as soon as the body starts to touch the floor from down force and i try to adjust the car it dose this. its driving me nutz.:mad: do i need a strong servo or what?
What servo are you using now?

If you have to much downforce in the front then try lessening it and see if that helps. You can also try setting the expo on your radio in order to make you subtle adjustments even more subtle on the servo itself.

Need a lot more info. Is the front of the body supported in any way?

As for the servo, you should have the rate set very, very slow, and limited to 25% in either direction.

Need a lot more info. Is the front of the body supported in any way?

As for the servo, you should have the rate set very, very slow, and limited to 25% in either direction.
am using the stock body mount with a exotek bumper with foam filling in the gap to help hold the body up its pretty much what we do in touring cars
What car is it? How does your camber look?
i was at 1 dregree + camber but going to reset to factory
What servo are you using now?

If you have to much downforce in the front then try lessening it and see if that helps. You can also try setting the expo on your radio in order to make you subtle adjustments even more subtle on the servo itself.
i am using the stock servo as of right now. i have a splitter on this body. i do have some expo i will try adding more to see where i stand crazy think is this only really happens when i have the body on ill get to the end of the run or half way and ty to get the car to move to stay in line and as soon as i do thats the end of it

Last edited:
Sounds like your splitter is possibly causing the body to dig in. You mentioned the exotek foam, but is that pushing up against the top of the body, or just filling the gap in the front?

Sounds like your splitter is possibly causing the body to dig in. You mentioned the exotek foam, but is that pushing up against the top of the body, or just filling the gap in the front?
i got the gap part under control so far by placeing foam on the body to help sit against the bumper stopped the body flex. something touring car guys but the splitter is what I'm thinking is the problem because this problem only happen when i use the body so i put some more limits on the shocks to where it just barely sits off the floor hoping this helps me out. i wouldn't be able to try it out this weekend some weather is coming in

i have a dr10 and At high speeds with bitty design m-550 body if i try to lightly try to adjust the car to stay straight it just go's straight in to flip at the end of the run. what can i do to help with this? I feel like as soon as the body starts to touch the floor from down force and i try to adjust the car it dose this. its driving me nutz.:mad: do i need a strong servo or what? it always seems to flip to the left the way i am trying to pull the car too but it rubs the right front nose corner right when it starts to get rolling
The driver might be two things you probably have a servo at the irator speed and also your shots you probably need to change the fuel fluid inside and get them a little harder they're probably way too so they bounce too much
Do you have your steerin
The driver might be two things you probably have a servo at the irator speed and also your shots you probably need to change the fuel fluid inside and get them a little harder they're probably way too so they bounce too much

g turning way too fast you got to slow down the turbo sorry my message came out wrong

Do you have your steerin

g turning way too fast you got to slow down the turbo sorry my message came out wrong
i replaced the shocks and placed plastic limits now. i was thinking about the turbo settings. but, i also a new problem the rear end lifts up on take off so i got some tuning to do still.i got a new chassis so that helped my steering issues out with better placement and CG for that part

Do you have your steerin

Sorry buddy I got to start writing things down talking to the phone does not work

Adjust your brake and remove reverse, both can be done in the esc