Roll Cages

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a hobbie shop around the corner so no worries come on out :D

Originally posted by NCNitro
Labor Day September 1, we get there around 9 am and pretty much stay all day, just bring some burgers and dogs for the grill, and some cold beverages. If you pm Fett he will send you directions to the park.
Okey dokey. I'll talk to Sky about this when I meet him in an hour.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Just buy some spare parts, theres no poles on the track, lol ;) Or mailboxes.
I generally only break something the same way once, I learn lessons well, well, I mostly learn them and try not to duplicate. Buy some spare parts, that's what another t-maxx is for!

Bash it, it'll be sure to break some parts. Between Sky and myself today we had 3 fried servos, tweaked ball joint, driveline about to crack, pull start, and the list goes on and on,,,,

Unfortunately I have duty on Labor Day weekend or we would be there with bells on. My wife is anxious for somekind of break away from here. I have to stay here an mind the fort while my coworkers go out and have a blast...

As for the bash session it was great...

No problem El...I'm sure you'll return the favor when its needed...I have to return your center drive shaft...I noticed it still in my kit when I started cleaning my truck.

It can always get worse...now he has discovered a bad front diff. That will cost a little time and money.