Roll Cages

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The airlines gave me crap about my truck I flew from tampa to greensboro with my truck no fuel in it when i was ready to fly back they told me i can't bring it on the plane I said i flew down here with it why can't I fly back with it. This went on for an hour I told them I was not leaving my truck there. So they let me ring it back. The next time i fly i am going to ship it to my moms house and then have her ship it back when i leave

I know they wont let you bring the fuel. I wouldnt even tell them there was a rc truck in there. You might be able to bring it on the train but i dont know

Yeah I want to check out that HS, we will have to take a break and drive over there at some point during the day. Matt take a road trip it is a holiday weekend.

Yea make the trip I wish we could have more people there it will make it all the more fun:D

Divine did you look at the calender? I put it up there, I guess either there are no maxxers around here in NC, which I find very hard to believe, or they are all chicken, lol

How far north in North Carolina? El Pirata and I are located in Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

In winston I am not sure were hamton road is

I am near Charlotte, the park is in Winston Salem, which is about an hour and a half drive for me. I'm not sure exactly where Hampton Roads is, but I'm sure its at least a 4 hour drive. It would be great if you guys could make the trip, Divines driving 10 hours, you guys can do 4 cmon ;) Road trip together.

Originally posted by Divine
In winston I am not sure were hamton road is
Hampton Roads in near, Norfolk, VA Beach, Nerport News, Williamsburg. North of North Carolina and South of Richmond near the coast.

We are getting together for a bash at Hobby Park in Winston Salem NC, Fett is coming from Greensboro, Divine is coming up from Florida, I am going from Charlotte, Guan is coming from somewhere in NC, and maybe a few other guys, but we are all running .15s, so you would be the only one with a .21, We got two OSes 1 Fantom and a Pico so far coming. If you could make it that would be great. Did you see the pics on this forum from our last bash? I can't remember which thread its in though.

We bash our trucks punish them all day. Last time was great we had so much fun you should cold down :banana:

Its an all day thing, I bring a gas grill, we bash, we cook out, we bash some more. We all had a great time last time. You and Sky should hook up and road trip it. Its a nice park. They have a dirt r/c track, a runway for planes, pads for teathered planes, 17 miles of mountain bike trails, and its free!

Originally posted by NCNitro
We are getting together for a bash at Hobby Park in Winston Salem NC, Fett is coming from Greensboro, Divine is coming up from Florida, I am going from Charlotte, Guan is coming from somewhere in NC, and maybe a few other guys, but we are all running .15s, so you would be the only one with a .21, We got two OSes 1 Fantom and a Pico so far coming. If you could make it that would be great. Did you see the pics on this forum from our last bash? I can't remember which thread its in though.
Sounds interesting. What time? What day? I might have a road trip in the near future.

Heck, I might have to buy another t-maxx for this adventure, I don't want to break mine in the first 5 minutes and have nothing to do after that long trip!

Labor Day September 1, we get there around 9 am and pretty much stay all day, just bring some burgers and dogs for the grill, and some cold beverages. If you pm Fett he will send you directions to the park.