rock crusher 40 series

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rreevvoo

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Does anyone know how good the rock crusher 40 series tire is. I have a 1/8th scale redcat and can't find many upgrades. I've been looking for tires and found the rock crusher they are 8.26 in tall which are a lil taller than my 6 3/4 in tire. But i have a 4 in wheel on the truck stock I'm thinking. It also has 23 mm hex nut so they arent many wheels for it but ill just use stock if i can. Anyways just wondering how good the rock crusher 40 series tires are.:D

I got the redcat supercrawler i know i know I'm new to all this but anyway that is almost exactly like the ones that came on it. I really dont like them or atleast the way they look so iwas lookin for smething different. That work good and look better. But i can't find much that will fit.

Yeah they are not exactly moabs but they look almost the same and i guess i am just wantin a more aggresive looking tire. What if i get a tall 2.2 tire do they make any 2.2 wheels with 23mm hex nuts. I can't seem to find any but again I'm new.

Back