Rival mt10 first run after diff refills.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Figured id document this to help other people. I finally tore the mt10 down to check diff fluids and top them off. I used 60k front 100k center and 10k rear. All of them were about 1/4full. Whole different truck now, ran a 3s pack in it. Before it liked to wheelie but now it will litterly flip its self on to its body, there is much less front balooning and diffing out. Stock calls for 3k in the rear but i noticed it would diff out alot back there, putting 10k in helped alot.I am thinking about dropping the center diff down to 80k. As now that it properly filled it is hard the keep the front end down.

Drained and cleaned center diff today. Topped off with 80k oil. Will report back after first run

Still have not ran it since i put 80k into center diff. But it has me wondering if thicker oil would help control wheelies vs thinner

Came in yesterdays mail 80k and 10k AE diff oil. Have not split the diff cases for inspection and/or refill on either of my MT10's. Wheelies are not my concern with 2s in the stock MT10. May become an issue with 3s or 4s in the mod MT10 for speed runs. Please post up your experiences Caleb. Cheers. 'AC'

Well even on 2s with 100k in the center diff it will stand up.. on 3s forget about it

Ran it last night on 3s, better than before but still a handle full. Thing is a hoot though

Back