revo exhaust options

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the dynamite setup installed now just waiting on some bits then its time for a test run
What manifold are you guys running with an ercm pipe, I would much rather a rear setup at this point

I've got the dynamite setup installed now just waiting on some bits then its time for a test run
What manifold are you guys running with an ercm pipe, I would much rather a rear setup at this point

did some testing of that ERCM rear mount pipe 222SB/BBS
works awesome with the picco .28

IMGA0195.jpg

looks like a killer setup i tried to watch your vid here and on the traxxas site but to no avail
i'm still trying to tune this damn picco,just need some time to get some more fuel through it i think
i'm now in the process of building a slayer pro with a novarossi 2.5

Ill preserve a little more and see what happens with it
Worst case ill have to go bigger

I installed a THS system the Revo today! Better throttle response, doesn't load up as fast while idling, and not really louder than stock.

The THS is nice, but th eheader kicks the end of the pipe up so stinking high.

I took a spare old LST2 header I had in a drawer and cannibalized it with a hack saw and reenforced silicone. The pipe lays much flatter now. Have only done 500cc's of break-in on a new LRP28S3, so I don't know yet how the pipe/header combo I'm using compares to the old LST2 side pipe I used to use with a fully broken in LRP28S3 (is now in my buggy).

2013-0517-Racer1966-RevoBBMount-THSPipe-CustomHeaderSide.jpg

2013-0517-Racer1966-RevoBBMount-THSPipe-CustomHeader.jpg

Will know better how this setup works as I get more fuel through the engine. So far, seems to do really well. Will be nice to not have engine snot all over everything. One perk of running a rear exiting pipe. Will also probably find some heavier wire for the pipe hanger. This was good enough to get me through break-in, but once I start getting air under it, I'm guessing it will bend.

thats a pretty neat setup there olds,still struggling for some wheel time with this current setup

Back