revo de-anodizing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsalifeworthliving

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
this is my 4yr old revo. its pretty much stock as far as aftermarket parts BUT.. it has "no reverse conversion" with chopped radio boxes, single hi-tec 645mg stearing servo, rd logic pipe w/ new 2.5r mill.. wide ratio for the 2spd and 38 tooth spur.. i know its been shown before but had to do it
revode-ano001.jpg

before..
revode-ano005.jpg

revode-ano006.jpg

revode-ano2003.jpg

revode-ano2004.jpg

revode-ano2005.jpg

revode-ano2008.jpg

revode-ano2009.jpg

Thats not a 2.5r but reguardless, nice truck and I like that pipe.

Bryson

You are right Bryson... the 2.5R has a blue head. Good eye. Still nice truck though... I like the de-anodized chassis.

thanx guys.. my mistake on the 2.5r, but while were on the subject, is there a big diffrence between the 2.5r and 2.5? my revo came w/ the 2.5r(blue head) but after, i dont evan know how many gallons of fuel. 6 plus maybe? well its kinda hard to tune and over heats rather fast,evan w/proper tuning. so i had the motor from my jato wich was swapped out and is new with only a tank or 2 on it. do you think i'll notice the diffrence? are they ported diffrent

Traxxas just dropped the price on their engine replacement program. You can get a new 3.3 for $110 plus $5 shipping. Do yourself a favor and get the 3.3 and you will not regret it. There is a little difference between the 2.5 and the 2.5r, but the 3.3 is a lot more motor than the 2.5r.

Traxxas just dropped the price on their engine replacement program. You can get a new 3.3 for $110 plus $5 shipping. Do yourself a favor and get the 3.3 and you will not regret it. There is a little difference between the 2.5 and the 2.5r, but the 3.3 is a lot more motor than the 2.5r.

I say just pay alittle more and get an O.S. Better quality engine if you ask me..

yup.. points takin.. i was kinda disopointed when i found the 2.5 couse i remembered it was new and barely run in.. I'm just going to bas with it.. plus i already spent my motor money on baja 5b parts he.he.

the silver chassis really does add a whole new look to the revo, eh?

it was one of the first things i did when i had mine.

cheers