REVO Almost done :o)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here we go, small

Last edited:
Not a bad rig, but that air filter is going to destroy your engine. These are RB Filters. The one you have is similar to the crappy K/N one that people buy off ebay.

Get yourself a decent RC filter or your engine will get ruined. The paper filter elements let a lot of the very fine dust into the engine much more easily than a RC specific filter that is oiled.

I don't know if i would go with integy,Ask monkey wrench I'm sure he would be glad to shed some light on there products.

Also, PM buggyracer he paint's body's, I'm sure if you ask him he could whip up a body for ya for a good price.

Looks cool but when it gets dirty it doesn't matter. Rather than bling your ride, invest in upgrades that will improve performance or durability.

Arms, better servos, Radio set up.

Do a search for hop ups done from other members.

The RB is and will not be driven on this truck, just for looks... I run the engine on the stock filter, and am looking for a Motorsaver too.
I'm well aware of Integy's problems & Service issues, for show they are good, for my bashtruck I'm buying nothing special.
Jon, it doesn't get dirty :eek:)))
See what Mr. Buggyracer says, thanks Got Nitro?
REVOME

Find yourself a clear body and have one of our in shopp painters paint it for you.

Imbroken
Candyman
NCNitro
4u2nv
buggyracer

All these guys paint, and are good at what they do. It all depends what you want done.

Back