Revo 3.3 epic bashing build.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basher mcKinnon

RC Newbie
Reaction score
This is what is upgraded so far.
. Pro-line trenchers and C-10 body. Spektrum DX4C, tactic metal geared servo. Already got a traxxas wing mount, but I'm looking at the Armma wings because they are so much cooler.
Anything else I should look into? (I'm sure there must be)

Tires other than trenchers... those things just kept busting up my ERBEv1. Then again, I had the 3.8's, not the X's which I think are lower profile. Still, if they are as heavy as the standard 3.8's, they still have a tendency of ripping shock ends and push rod ends off any time you crash.

Get the integy 4 point roll bar. Helps keep the body from crumbling. I raised my integy roll bar 3/4" using stand offs as well so the body doesn't flex much before it makes contact. Really helps keep it together on roof landings. Also, buy or make a rear body mount brace to tie into one of the shocks. Gives the pipe something to lay on so it isn't flopping around and helps keep the rear mount from ripping the screws out. Also, the spring mounted header if you don't have one.

The M2C motor bay plate is nice as well. Adds more rigidity to the engine bay. I have one on my BB revo, just the standard additional plate on my 21TM revo. Never got around to upgrading it.

Back