Revo 3.3 E-Conversion/Wheels Lock When You Push Forward With Hand/Has Braking Effect When You Back off Throttle/One Way Bearing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out4lox

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
As stated above, the truck runs well but resists rolling forward, even with everything turned off, if you try to push it by hand. And it unilaterally—no input from me, seems to add braking when you back off the throttle. I know when I rebuilt the transmission I installed the one way bearing; it was not there before. Is the OWB just doing what it’s supposed to do? (I’m clueless on this.) FYI the truck’s mechanical brake is NOT installed. Except for the above issues, it drives fine. Fast on 4s. It just feels … strange.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can educate me on this!

Out4lox

Weston,
Florida

Thanks!
Called Traxxas. Told the fellow my story, as here. He immediately said only that it’s just doing what one way bearings are supposed to do. Which I kind of suspected. I guess it’s a nitro thing. I never had to take apart and rebuild any nitro before. I must say though, my 4-Tec doesn’t seem to do this at least not so noticeably. Time to run it and pray I guess.

Last edited:
Back