REV-MAXX Project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktm_rider07

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm in the proses of converting my revo 3.3 to brushless. I'm going to use the trans. out of a 3906 emaxx and locking it into second. aslo gearing it lower and only running 2wd I'm trying to save some wieght because i've got a vxl and esc laying around and wanted to try to put it to some use. rolling chassis other than the trans, battery, and motor/esc its at 6lbs. I'm taking a guess the final weight will be around 10.5. I'm going to use a zippys 3s 5000 mah 30c lipo.

My question is do you think that will be still to heavy for the vxl? I'm open for opinions thanks for the help guys

Thanks.:D

My question is when are we going to see a build thread (if this isnt) and some pictures? :D

just waiting on the transmission and I've got to make a new battery tray and esc mount and grind out a few sections on the frame pics will come soon.

ktm_rider07

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

ktm_rider07
[/URL[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

ktm_rider07

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

ktm_rider07
[/URL[/IMG]

sorry guys still tryin to figure out how to post pix.

What about droping in the mamba system?

Last edited:
lol yea i might try it out ill have to keep the punch controll turned up to cuz the thing that sucks with my setup it theres no after market steel center shafts i can get to fit this rig

I'm pretty sure traxxas makes cvds that'll fit, but if not you can always get a newer tranny off ebay.....they're pretty cheap.

Back