Replacement Associated Rival MT10 axels?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfmoto1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Is there another brand of axles that fit the Rival Mt 10? TIA

I tried the AE Factory Team steel axles for my application. After installing the front, discovered my after-market nylok lock nut would not fully engage the threaded axle. There was just enough axle length for the stock low-profile serrated wheel nuts to fully grip the threads. Me, I don't like serrated nuts, so took the axle set back out and put the plastics back in. The threaded wheel nut axle length on the FT steel's is shorter by ~1-2mm than the stock plastics. Why? Dunno. Never did try installing the rears.

Maybe I just had a faulty set or maybe the next AE run lengthened the threaded wheel nut length? Dunno. For what they cost and the time and effort required for the change over not interested. Maybe you'll have better luck. Cheers. 'AC'

If want those axles to get some use, just send them my way 😉

Is there another brand of axles that fit the Rival Mt 10? TIA
Apart from the factory options (FT steel and stock polymer) I don’t know of any. Both of these are good so I don’t know why you would need something else.

It’s likely that some of the other brands fit if the length is right. After all, these run on standard bearings that are interchangeable between brands just like screws and nuts. It would require some trial and error to find out.

If you don’t have enough visible threads, a narrower hex would help with that. Increase wheel offset if you want to maintain the same track width as before.