Reliable Nitro Car For beginner with limited budget..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do no, I repeat, do not purchase this vehicle as your first nitro. While some people have “success” with these, they are generally terrible quality parts wise, but okay engine wise. Either way, it’s cars like these that leave a sour taste in peoples mouths about the nitro hobby. I understand the budget issue as I’m a poor middle class dude, but I would spend a little more and look into a kyosho inferno neo 3.0 nitro buggy for example. Cheapest 8th scale nitro buggy out there and while it’s not perfect, it’s leagues above the buggy your posted. There’s other options too but your looking at 400-500$ for RTR nitros, if not more.

Welcome in @selnekav , I agree I would stay away from cheap rigs like this. The most important thing you should look for when buying a rig is "parts availability".
RCs break and unfortunately, they break often. Make sure there is available parts for whatever you choose.
We have all seen guys getting into RC and quickly lose interest because they can't find parts for their rig.

Last edited:
Thank you ! i will check for $400-$500 entry level cars

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/kyosho-nitro-1-10-pure-ten-gp-v-one-r4s-ⅱ-kyosho-cup-edition/

Not sure if this is too racy or not.

54,900 yen or 523.91 USD