RedNeXx Home Made Track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL thanks thanks the props make me work harder you should see my hands :(

"I'm a lil confused about the video, are you pushing your niece on a 4 wheeler while she video tapes it, or is she in a wheel barrel?"

Ok lol., well my niece has to ride on the 4wheeler everywhere so i put the 4wheeler i neutral so i could cost down the track. and she was acting like the engine was on lol..

to explain a little about the picture

it is hard to make the strait stretch very. i have alto of grass of the way which is hard to make.. other then that..

I AM GREEN !!!

it is hard to make the strait stretch very. i have alto of grass of the way which is hard to make.. other then that..

I AM GREEN !!!

I didn't quite understand that language. Could you better explain what you were trying to say?

Nice, I wish I had enough land to do something like that, I'd be out there doing it right now. I could just steal a few loads of mulch since the parents are re doing some stuff at there house. Not sure they would like that though. I also went green too haha. Congrats on the track, it looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Charlies, its hard for me to make the strait stretch by hand i dont have the the tracker this week or weekend. So everything so far is by hand and where my straight stretch is at there alot of grass i got to cut out. Which sucks by hand.

FIX the pictures for ya

i wanna go blue !! sike lol

i wanna go blue !! sike lol

Overated.

Nobody says, "I wanna be in middle management when I grow up".

hehehe, j/k fellas. :)

btw- Track is lookin' good. What scale are you gonna be runnin on that? It's pretty narrow for 1/10. Perfect for 1/18 though :thumbup:

Last edited:
Or like i'm shooting for second place.

lol

its 1/10th but the straight will b wide turns narrow.

that's cool! I dig that idea. Make 'em get a good run out of the corner and make the pass before the next turn. ala old Bristol, TN :) Nice!

lol I'm about 30 mins from bristol :p...did i steal there idea? naww

lol i went green like the 3rd day i was here and i dont even have a RC yet lol. SOON I hope...

Rain Rain Go Away.. la la la la... dang rain

yeah very nice man i just got done clearing my step dads old horse pasture and he said i can do what ever i like the banked corners i will definately be "barrowing" that idea

looks great i would throw some whoops in up that hill put that suspension through its paces man

Yeap I've got one big Nascar style curve on one end of my track going into the straight and I will definitey be bringing in quite a bit of dirt to bank that turn.

Back