RedNeXx Home Made Track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedNeXx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am starting a new project this summer to make this track in the back of my house for Monster Trucks.

Here are some Pictures.

DSC04520.jpg

DSC04521.jpg

DSC04522.jpg

I am going to make the whole track you can sorta see where its going to be where the bald spot are at in the bottem pictures. The whole track will be like the picture above.

DSC04523.jpg

DSC04524.jpg

More Pictures Soon!

Are you going to build a drivers stand or do you already have a good spot with good visuals?

I've got a lot of land as well, and it's so nice to have a spot to bash on. Those of us with preperty and a place to run our RC's need to remember how blessed we really are. A lot of people don't even have a backyard big enough to run a tenth scale, and I have more room than needed to run large scale. Rednexx, I'm just waiting on you to get a baja. Especially with the way that you're into dirt bikes and quads, it would be right up your alley.

Looks sweet man, How big is the track going to be when your done it looks huge...

Is it going to make a full circle? It's hard for me to tell from the pics.

VERY nice. You better keep the location a secret or WoodiE might come knocking on your door lol

A Little Update NO PICTURES YET!! Sorry.

abadk9420
"How big is the track going to be when your done it looks huge"
Its about 50 yards long, 30 yards wide

Charlies
"Is it going to make a full circle? It's hard for me to tell from the pics."
Sorta, if its a circle it will b a wide open track, i hate all the turns and slow downs i like the wide open punch to the gun.

"I'm just waiting on you to get a baja"
I am waiting on that Check :p!!

Rolex
"Are you going to build a drivers stand or do you already have a good spot with good visuals?"
i am going to build a stand up on the top right corner, even tho it dont need it since you are looking down hill, i get a min and draw a layout of what the track will be like.

but thanks guys i love the feed back and the bank is longer now :p

So far today i added about 30 more feet out on the stretch in that last picture. so its pretty sweet the banks are good and sturdy.

What i am doing is taking a my 4wheeler and driving over after fill dirt in. the track no lie is like driving on pavement lol i made it so smooth you ill see tomorrow let me get more done and upload picture tomorrow

i ment to take picture but it got dark :(

Thanks Guy!,
Caleb

Last edited:
That's gonna be pretty sweet. I'm one of those guys who wishes he had land to do that. Let's just say it's in the works... hehe

When Lessen has something on his mind, hes the kinda guy that makes it happen. I think we'll be seeing a "Lessen home track" thread soon. I hope so for his sake, he sure deserves it.

I might go all out. I got about 10+ buddys that have monster trucks and truggys. We are thinking about start holding some contest on the track when we get done.

I might get some of the checkerd flat stuff and out line the track with that :p. Make it looks sweet.

Also for the stand i might build it on two trees. Ill show ya in pictures or a video tomorrow.

Thanks!
Caleb

That is sweet!

Don't see any jumps though. What up with that? The Revo needs some air time. =devil

You guys are killing me. Got the room and the equipment to do it. But no damn time!

Good luck to you and Charles.

Thanks!

I still got move dirt around to get some dirt around to make the jump but the jump will b going right here

DSC04524.jpg

it will b sorta up hill jump :p pretty sweet i know i know

Caleb!

Hey, you think if you really tried, you could hit those power lines? Maybe something to shoot for hehehe.

New Pictures and Video!!

DSC04584.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

and for the video with my niece making the 4wheeler sounds lol

[ame=http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z249/rednexx10/Track/?action=view&current=Movie.flv]
th_Movie.jpg
[/ame]

also i got my membership w00t

Last edited:
Man Congratulations. Thanks so much for going green. I hear people say all the time "I'm thinking about going green, but I've only been on here 6 months, If I stay I'll go green." Props to you for jumping right in. I went green on my second day. Those other people are just full of crap, you stepped up to the plate. The track is coming a long good. I might come run some at night, you'll never hear my Revo. (shhh, its brushless, whisper quiet)

I'm a lil confused about the video, are you pushing your neice on a 4 wheeler while she video tapes it, or is she in a wheel barrel?

Hmmm, that's a great idea. I'll be there running a loud tuned pipe 4.6 in the middle of the night.
I don't care WHO wakes up. I don't have to live there.

Back