Redcat volcano s30 Steering upside down.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusher1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Good evening, I am having an issue with the steering on my Redcat volcano s30. I trimmed it and centered the servo. I did everything i could find on youtube. Still having the issue. One thing i noticed is when i flip it over and lay it on its top the steering works great. Thought it might be wiring looked into that but still only works well when upside down. anyone ever come across that ?

As long as the servo works there is a reverse servo option on your transmitter.

As long as the servo works there is a reverse servo option on your transmitter.

Thanks, gotta love these forums, imagine life without forums or you tube, anyone remember pre cell phones and no internet ?LOL

After some more searching here and elsewhere I found it was the servo saver. Works great now.I am just going to have to take it apart and lock it down with some lock tite.

Any suggestions on how tight the servo saver should be?

That I'm not to sure of. The will require the excellence of other users and I hear you about the internet thing. I play, build, and work on guitars and if it wasn't for the internet with lessons, tutorials and what not, I would be lost...