Recommendations for long nose body style 1/8 2wd buggy.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sultan_Hamza

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

the title kind of summarized what I’m asking. But I am looking for an RTR brushless 2wd buggy with a similar style to the image attached (but electric).

The HPI 5b flux is too large and the Arrma raider XL is discontinued with mixed reviews.

anything out there that fits the bill?
I'm willing to try banggood or AliExpress too!
389BA83D-D35E-413E-958E-309DF3E15883.jpeg

Hello!

the title kind of summarized what I’m asking. But I am looking for an RTR brushless 2wd buggy with a similar style to the image attached (but electric).

The HPI 5b flux is too large and the Arrma raider XL is discontinued with mixed reviews.

I'm willing to try banggood or AliExpress too!View attachment 122765

Kyosho Ultima DB. They don't make it any more, but you might still be able to find one out there. It shares a lot of the same parts with the Ultima SC, so parts and hop ups are easy to find.

How is a 1/9 scale big enough to fit this persons wants it is not. bangood has a preorder for theres coming out in august...Look around for a 5th scale..

How is a 1/9 scale big enough to fit this persons wants it is not. bangood has a preorder for theres coming out in august...Look around for a 5th scale..

Just showing another option that's bigger than a 1/10, TNT. That's all.

Might have missed your point. Preorder what? What’s the name of the car to preorder?

Just showing another option that's bigger than a 1/10, TNT. That's all.

Yes, it’s a good suggestion. Keeping it as an option, a lot of sources online list it as 1:10 though.

any other 1:8 options come to mind?

wasn't there a smaller buggy that came out that look like that a few years back?

I would have to do some diggin!...?

You can still find the Arrma Raider out there. For a 2wd 1/8 scale buggy, that can be a little harder.

Might have missed your point. Preorder what? What’s the name of the car to preorder?

It's a little bigger than a 1/10. It's built off the Short Course Truck.

Have you thought about getting a nitro version and converting it?

It's a little bigger than a 1/10. It's built off the Short Course Truck.

Have you thought about getting a nitro version and converting it?

do you mind sharing the banggood link?

yes, I have, but keeping it as a last resort!

Hello!

I'm willing to try banggood or AliExpress too!View attachment 122765

I was out this weekend and saw a guy driving a Kyosho Ultima Scorpion XXL. You can find them on Ebay pretty cheap. It was a pretty fast buggy that took a lot of hits. It's about 2' long.

Back