Recomend Control/A-Arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nor_Cal_Guy

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have an LST2 with some aluminum and would like to replace them with something more durable....Ideas please?

RPM all the way. If they don't make any, stock is better than aluminum.

Link? I can only find the ones that fit an lst...are they the same?

Got some OEM Losi arms complete F/R for $6 today. Good backups at the least.

The RPM LST1 arms are tough as nails. I have yet to break one in the 4 years I had them on my aftershock. To run them on the LST2 you have to buy the spacers from RPM (or make your own) to take up the gap.

My only suggestion is that you get lunsford turnbuckles (you need 4) for the upper RPM arms. The ones that come with them are horrible and they snap off and leave you to cut a nasty notch in your RPM arm with a dremel to get them out.

The RPM LST1 arms are tough as nails. I have yet to break one in the 4 years I had them on my aftershock. To run them on the LST2 you have to buy the spacers from RPM (or make your own) to take up the gap.

My only suggestion is that you get lunsford turnbuckles (you need 4) for the upper RPM arms. The ones that come with them are horrible and they snap off and leave you to cut a nasty notch in your RPM arm with a dremel to get them out.

What great info! Many thanks!