Really great lube but cannot find it any more HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46U

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
A couple of years ago I bought some really great lube for lubricating items like drive shaft cups that are exposed to a lot of dirt. This lube goes on like water and dries and does not attract dirt like grease or oil does. It is called Paragon Ultralon. About a month ago I saw I was getting low and went to Towers web site and they do not carry it any more. Does any one know where to get it or if it is still being made? Or do you know of another product that is like this stuff? HELP HELP HELP!!!!

Sheldons rocks but finding stuff on their site sucks ass. You think they would have a search box.........

Under RC Cars, use the drop down and choose Paragon

Here's Paragon's evil step sister, NeoLube. It's basically graphite suspended in an isoprophyl (sp?) alcohol solution. It goes on wet and dries rather quickly leaving a nice graphite surface behind. It does eventually wear away and aside from it's dry lubricating benefits, it can also make those drive shaft cups and dogbones look brand new.

http://www.p-b-l.com/pbl2002/Neolube2.html

Thanks to someone on another form I found someone that has it in stock and I ordered 3 bottles. This stuff is like silicon. I will not use graphite, as my Dad (he is deceased now) was a chemical engineer and he told me never to use it as it creates what is called stress corrosion. He and two other guys got the government to stop using it on aircraft because of this problem. Long story.
Yes Sheldons is where I found it.
Thanks all for the input.
Savage SS 4.6 is all so on the way. :cheers:

Isnt that the same as green slime?

Check your local bike shops as well. I think its called white lightning lube. Its a dry lube and lasts a long time.

PIEROW
No green slime is not a dry lube it is a grease used for shock o-rings.

Yea White Lightning works good thats what i use.
dscf00530qt.th.jpg

there is another dry bike lube that i prefer called Pedro's dry lube. almost the same as white lightning.

Back