really fun physics game!!! try it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me the link you posted goes to slowngreen's unpossible one....

Oops sorry about that.
Fixed it

well I'm all done finally. has anyone bought the full version? I'm just wondering if it has a bunch more levels?

i thought about it, for 10 bux its not that bad. i just dont know if its stand alone or web based. but you can create your own levels and play ones that others have mad, so it should have tons of levels

yeah, i think I'm gonna buy it later today.

well i bought it, there are some INSANE player levels.

is it stand alone or do you have to use the web site, like a "members section" type thing? do you think it was worth $10?

I'm not sure what a stand alone is, but its like it has been except u can now make your own levels and play others, there like over 200 pages of peoples levels. ya i think it was worth $10, some of the levels are *** but some are pretty cool without being over done.

stand alone means its a program in itself, like you open it and play it without the need ofr the website or internet. You already answered my question. Its just basicaly $10 for "members only" type area.

I may check into getting it!

wow good job beason that ones awesome.

Great Game a friend showed me it a while back.