really fun physics game!!! try it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stumped already lol, the one where the goal is up in the air, what the hell do u do there?

what is it called?

reach up?? once you figure it out you will be like "duh" you can move the small pink item you have to carrie to the goal. use the tryangle they built. all you need is something to pul it

like this

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1334800

Last edited:
NICE!!! i dont know how long it would have taken me to figure that out lol i didnt know u could move the pink think. thanks.

yea they get harder as they go.. you can go to the forum and get ideas, or on the main menu click "other players designs"

i have been playing that damn game for over an hour now !! thanx alot beason !!

This just proved to me that not taking physics was a good idea :angry:

LOL

its very addicting!! I've beat it once, and went back through again, just to try different things

well if I'm not on tomorrow u know its cuz i had to punch my computer screen cuz this damn game!!! lol.

I can't get past mission to mars.

i got that one, now its four balls

Last edited:
Ha! I'm still working on the second one!

OK, that was easy once I stop trying to reinvent the wheel

Last edited:
I got on a roll this afternoon, made it #10. Apparently the Crown was working a little too good last night. LOL
I got a couple done on pure luck, but hey it made sense after I saw it work.:D

Have you looked at other people's contraptions... My goodness, talk about over thinking things.. heh. What did you do for the one with the gap? I threw it over.

Oh baby, I'm "on a roll" now! That one was good :thumbup:

I can't get passed the level "Up the Stairs". This game is hard =(.

u guys are imbarassing me lol, i can't get passed the junkyard.

Back