Real craigslist ad...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rckid91

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is a dream come true for any land lover. A 1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer Edition. There is a little known fact that God created this on the 8th day, but when he stepped back and gazed in amazement at his greatest creation, he had to look away. For that reason mortals only know the story of 7 days and God placed his only son as a bobble head upon the dash to remind us of his great creation.

This was too much awesomeness for the virgin mary to concieve, this bad motha of a Bronco took the uterus' of 23 virgins and was promptley baptized in unicorn blood and covered in the ashes of Andre the Giant and the Ultimate Warrior.

Reminder... JOHN ELWAY APPROVED

The haus is powered by the still beating hearts of clydesdales, no frail horse hearts like in those foriegn jobs. The block was forged and cast from iron mans bastard children. A glorious 351 cubic inches of testosterone.

So awesome that one rubber won't do it. This thing wears 4 and has an extra for the all nighters. BFG land terrians keep the party going. They have enough grip to take you across any terrain, its like field dressing a dear with a chainsaw.

You've got 2 hands and it has 4 cup holders, perfect for that six pack of PBR for the ride home from your boring job. Not too mention it has power everything so when you drunk self gets home you can push all the wrong buttons.

This 4 wheel drive isn't your fathers. This 4 wheel drive shows up for a date, backhands her pops across the face, grabs her momma's breast (both of them with only one hand while backhanding her pops again for watching), and then has a 3 way with her and her sister all before dinner. Then it makes her buy the meal.

A/C is so cold it does not use freon. It is powered by the tears of Yetis and the souls of baby seals. The heat is so hot you would think Satan was farting in your face, because he is.

Equipped with a tow package so stout it could pull the gerbil coloney out of Elton John's anal cavity and tow it to somolia to feed 1000's of starving children. Yes it can drive under water.

The state required an inspection to see if this truck was legal. Years of training are required to understand and comprehend the awesomeness of this beast. Only an ASA certified mechanic that has a mustache, a gold chain, and chest hair popping out of his half way button downed shirt is capable of this. The new sticker was applied during a ceremony that over 8 people attended.

Don't miss this opportunity to own a legend. Ric Flair says "Woooooooooooooohhh, its like a knife edge chop seeing all that greatness at once."

Get it now before its gone. Only $2950. It has over 165k miles of experience handling the roads.

Approved by John Elway.

757-462-9185
Scott

This Bronco is Billy Mays wet dream and could be yours!!!

This is a real ad from the denver cl can't find the link now but i had to share

Last edited:
LMAO!!!! Wow!!!! some people have way to much time on there hands....

yeah thats what i was thinking but i just had to share it with you guys when i landed on it

real Craigslist add...

Idiot, it would be ad, with one D not two, for that is like you will add this to your vocabulary. Geez man, stay in school. :p:
Also, to the right, and even the left of every keyboard is this button with five letters on it, it's called a shift button, you would use in in place of proper nouns and the beginning of every sentence. Try it sometime!

Good though. :D

Last edited:
losi Don't criticize my spelling and grammar i didn't write the dang article

that has to be the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while!!!!!!!!:hehe::p::):hehe::p::hehe::p:

lmao, wow, original to say the least.