RCX Show Baja 5T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a nice bling rig to look at.

What struck me as funny is the amount of $$ invested in a lot of quality parts only to cheap out and slapped a fair amount Integy crap on it. I didn't even bother taking pics of it after seeing that.

its definitely a nice rig but not for me. too much bling if you ask me.

It is useless as a runner.

it was on ebay asking 10 grand.

It was a nice bling rig to look at.

What struck me as funny is the amount of $$ invested in a lot of quality parts only to cheap out and slapped a fair amount Integy crap on it. I didn't even bother taking pics of it after seeing that.

^^This. Also hilarious was someone actually bid $6000 for an RC car.

What do ya'll wanna bet the sole bidder is a dummy account set up by the seller? I have seen guys do that to up their bids. Usually an account with no feedback and when you look into the bid percentages with that seller its always over 50%. Me smells something and it ain't Ralph's Depends either...

What do ya'll wanna bet the sole bidder is a dummy account set up by the seller? I have seen guys do that to up their bids. Usually an account with no feedback and when you look into the bid percentages with that seller its always over 50%. Me smells something and it ain't Ralph's Depends either...

you got that right..you hit the nail right on the head..;);)

I know the owner and he is not that type.....great dude