RCNT Western Washington Get-Together

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yep, we need to have a western washington official rcnt meet. I can't go anywhere :( I'm so jealous of everyone who can. This one can be for all the people who are in the same position as me...

living with the parentals sucks sometimes, but it beats paying rent

Lol! So wait, if this is for everyone who can't go anywhere, how are they going to get there?

I just had to.....

Are you near the redwood national forest?

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Lol! So wait, if this is for everyone who can't go anywhere, how are they going to get there?

I just had to.....

Are you near the redwood national forest?

Yeah, that didn't make sense. But you knew what I meant. You know, ppl who can't go outta state.

I'm near tacoma which is about 20 miles or so south of seattle.

Dunno where the redwood national forest is...lol, i'm such a loser, and i've been living here all my life!

redwwod forest is in northern cali..... and that would be a bash my parents might let me go to.....

Man, I used to go the red wood national forest all the time when I was 0-8 years old! I lived north of the golden gate bridge. Damn, Memories :(

I think is a good idea, but we'll have to do it befor school starts:\

Originally posted by Mike c.
I think is a good idea, but we'll have to do it befor school starts:\

Best idea I've heard next to the lottery.

BTW: When is the next lottery?

Next lottery is after the East Coast Bash. And we presume it'll be a HPI Savage SS.

Correction, West Coast.

Last edited:
Well I say we make this happen. Who's with me? School's starting in a month so we gotta plan fast. It'll only be maybe 5 ppl so it's no monster meet like the big boys who can travel outta state...lol

present! :thumbup:

Bring your ignitor!

That won't be problem. We have 3 at home...maybe if this actually happens i'll bring my ntc3 and show off how slow it is....and also demonstrate why driving a 50mph onroad after driving a MT for a few months isn't a good thing....lol

Last edited:
SAVAGE SS for a LOTTERY? OMG tickets are gonna be like $20 bucks a piece. Your definitely making this up right? I think a Monster GT is a better idea. Something noone is getting so far...

How about Sunday the 17th? This can be an official RCNT sanctioned bash.

I think we need more time-and not right before my birthday!

Ur gonna try to make a washington state meet? Fer real?

Ya that would be cool Cali maybe washington proably. But ya we do need to think about this like maybe spring break or something or just next summer then we will have everything down.

Yea, when I have my permit or maybe even liscence.

yep same here witch will be in like 2 weeks.

Next thing you know, you guys will have 3 speeding tickets and going to the street races everyday...lol, i've been there, it's all good, can't get me in the car with you guys though.........

Back