Sold / Found RCA's Pre-Spring Cleaning Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC Addict

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
JUST ADDED!!! Wing Tote Deluxe Truck Tote . Used it for all of one weekend. A little dusty from sitting in my garage. Paid $79.99 will part with it for SOLD--GONE BYE BYE. Size: 25"L x 18"W x 12.5"H This bad boy will even handle a 1/8 Monster! I know 'cause my LST fit in there WITH my Slash on top of it!

and1s6.jpg

Yep, gonna part with a few rigs. First up is my Traxxas Slash. 100% original condition save for one screw for the gear cover being stripped out. I have a bigger Phillips head screw in there. Still 100% functional though. In fact, just put a new spur in over the Christmas holiday.

This rig comes with the stock body with plenty of road rash, but no cracks. Also included is a "custom" Traxxas body in Plum Fusion. To sweeten the deal three (3) Venom 7.2V 3600 mAh batteries with Traxxas connectors installed along with a Dynamite Prophet Sport AC/DC Peak Charger and a Futaba to Traxxas charger adapter are also included. All factory tools will be included as well.

Price for this all-inclusive package is $225 SHIPPED to the lower 48. SOLD--GONE BYE BYE

Next up is my very cherry RC10GT. Yes, the stadium truck that started it all! This rig is very clean. Truck comes with an impeccable body, a pull-start Dynamite .15 mill, MIP boost bottle, MIP diff and axles, Airtronics 27mHz AM TX and RX, OFNA failsafe, and "AA" battery pack along with a Venom 1600 mAh RX hump pack. The pictures of this rig speak for themselves!

Price for this piece of RC history is $235 SHIPPED to the lower 48. SOLD--GONE BYE BYE

All sales are final. PayPal only. Any questions please PM me. Serious inquires only and NO LOW-BALL OFFERS please. Rigs will ship when I arrive home on or about
March 5th. These rigs are well cared for and come fully RTR. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
whats the MIP boost bottle for?. . .i am just a little confused

OH ok. . .thank you

whats the MIP boost bottle for?. . .i am just a little confused

back in the day,2 stroke dirt bikes had those. I think they store fuel vapors on low rpm then get sucked in on high rpms for some added boost????

That RC10GT is a VERY cherry rig....I know I sold it to him ;-) It rips with that engine/pipe/boost bottle setup as well. I was very impressed the first time I drove it. Sounds like a 2-stroke dirt bike pretty much.

As far as the boost bottle goes, it's sole purpose it to basically trick the engine into thinking it has a bigger crankcase volume than it really does...thus improving power down low and smoothing things out a bit. It seemed to work well...so I never bothered trying it with the bottle blocked off.

Anyone looking for a shelf queen....or a weekly 2WD racer...that car will do you right!

...heck if I had the cash I might even buy it back. I have missed it ever since I put it in a box and shipped it off.

Here are a few more pics from before I sold it. I bet it looks 99% the same.

http://picasaweb.google.com/spouliot/RC10GTForSale#

Thanks, Moto. It is a very nice rig but I just don't run it much. If it doesn't sell I am gonna shelf queen it myself. Just thought I would pass along a few good deals to someone. And it is about 99% the same...

TTT for the afternoon bump.

interested in a trade for a rotofly heli? I'm interested in the slash.

I'm kinda needing the cash for my pending crawler purchase. But, barring a sale, a trade might be possible.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading the slash for a few month old Venom Creeper Crawler and some cash?

As I told beason I have a prior agreement to buy another member's Axial. If I can't conduct a cash deal then I will consider trades. So far one other member has shown some interest but like the rest of us money is tight these days. If I don't get a firm commitment from someone soon I will consider trades. Hate dealing with evilbay so would rather see it go to a fellow member.

Gonna bump this till the weekend is over then gonna close the thread and either keep the rigs or evilbay them. If you are intrested please PM me by Monday. I will be leaving town for a month after that. Thanks!

Last edited:
Traxxas Slash sold pending paymen/shippingt at end of month or sooner if I get home sooner. Still have a smokin' great deal on a piece of RC racing history. If it doesn't sell soon it's gonna get shelved. Let me know if you are interested. May take trades. Thanks!

Last edited:
Trade made on RC10GT--Thanks, Charlie! I can not wait--I finally have an Axial crawler!!!

You're quite welcome Cody! There goes the idea of getting down to 2 rigs though. lol Maybe now that the bike's gone I can give em all some much needed tlc!

You're gonna love that RC10GT Charlie ;-) I may still have parts for it kicking around...who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.