RC4wd Rock Stompers, soft compound

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just bolted up a set of RC4wd soft compound Rock Stompers! I know there are a few others that like to play in the mud and general off road with their trucks and IMO these tires are perfect for that! They are 5.5" tall 2" wide with a deep lug and they bite very good. I don't really crawl but I did play around on a pile of house blocks and they did ok but in dirt and mud they are aewsome!

If your looking for an all around tires that looks great these just might be the tires for you!

qqqqqqqqqq.gif

wwwwwwwwwww.gif

twist.gif

squish.gif

Got a link? Do they require narrowed rims? Whats the hex size?

Sorry for all the Q's, but they look like good bashing tires.

The tires are for 2.2 wheels and are on the narrow side. They fit the Axial wheels good IMO and they are 1.4" wide with a 12mm hex. Just to be clear, I would recommend these for a slower electric not nitro. IMO they are a little soft for nitro, the original rock stompers are a little stiffer so they might work better on nitro.

Tires
http://rc4wdstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=744

Those look awesome! RC4WD has been pumping out some real nice tires lately. I would love to see them make a Savage or Tmaxx size Mudslinger

Sorry about wasting your time on those... I'm with NCNItro though. I'd like them for my aftershock for general bashing... they look way to tall for a jato (12mm hex/2.2), kind of like the moab's, but taller. I like the tire, but they just look kind of stupid on a jato and would create an excessive amount of side sheer force that would snap it's fragile little parts.

Back