RC18MT shelf queen

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotski

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I bought this and another 18MT on ebay. Then I bought 2 more and a parts lot. I have 3 working ones now and could build another but saving for spare parts.
This came with a couple aluminum upgrades and the carbon chassis. I ditched most of those parts to use on the others. This thing is FASSSST! 7700kv with MambaX 25 esc. I have throttled it down to 25% but it's still uncontrollable even with a 10 tooth pinion. Not gonna spend the money on a lower KV motor since it's just for show now. I spent many hours shimming this truck. I got all the slop out except for a tiny bit in the steering crank. Eventually I may finish the red, white, and blue theme. I won't list all of the upgrades but have the tags out in one of the pics. I tried the AE steel turnbuckles but found the HR titanium ones to be much nicer. The body came with one of them. The tires, bearings and center drive shaft may be the only original parts lol!
20201017_171304.jpg
20201017_171324.jpg
20201017_171333.jpg
20210511_181527.jpg

I bought this and another 18MT on ebay. Then I bought 2 more and a parts lot. I have 3 working ones now and could build another but saving for spare parts.
This came with a couple aluminum upgrades and the carbon chassis. I ditched most of those parts to use on the others. This thing is FASSSST! 7700kv with MambaX 25 esc. I have throttled it down to 25% but it's still uncontrollable even with a 10 tooth pinion. Not gonna spend the money on a lower KV motor since it's just for show now. I spent many hours shimming this truck. I got all the slop out except for a tiny bit in the steering crank. Eventually I may finish the red, white, and blue theme. I won't list all of the upgrades but have the tags out in one of the pics. I tried the AE steel turnbuckles but found the HR titanium ones to be much nicer. The body came with one of them. The tires, bearings and center drive shaft ay be the only original parts lol!View attachment 131579View attachment 131580View attachment 131581View attachment 131586
Dayum bro, that is one sweet looking queen ya got there. I want it! 😉

This came with a couple aluminum upgrades and the carbon chassis. I ditched most of those parts to use on the others. This thing is FASSSST! 7700kv with MambaX 25 esc. I have throttled it down to 25% but it's still uncontrollable even with a 10 tooth pinion. Not gonna spend the money on a lower KV motor since it's just for show now. I spent many hours shimming this truck. I got all the slop out except for a tiny bit in the steering crank. Eventually I may finish the red, white, and blue theme. I won't list all of the upgrades but have the tags out in one of the pics. I tried the AE steel turnbuckles but found the HR titanium ones to be much nicer. The body came with one of them. The tires, bearings and center drive shaft may be the only original parts lol!View attachment 131579View attachment 131580View attachment 131581View attachment 131586
Dam man you are as addicted as the rest of us 🤣🤣... the queen is sweet

That’s in absolutely mint condition, it looks awesome.

Back