RC10SC6.4...mid-May

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look forward to seeing one in person. I donā€™t have a 2wd sct, yet.

My heart rate jumped up for a second as I missed the period in the nomenclature :doh:. I thought Associated was releasing a RC10SC64 (4wd SCT) to the world šŸ˜†. But, a new updated 2wd SCT from Team Associated is cool too.

I'd be all in if Team Associated would get back in the 4wd SCT game again... provided it would be an "Area 51" design. But then again the price tag would surely be close to another "bill" on top of the new $400 .4 2wd being released šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. All would depend on what's included with platform in this crazy "shrinkflation" era of economics.

They have this and they are also coming out with the T6.4 (the 2wd stadium truck) both kits are more updated. Biggest change is the new 13mm shocks which AE has been putting in all of there recent kits (B6.4, B74.2)

I wish they can release a 4wd SCT. That would be fun to see against the tekno SCT410 SL. And the others like the SCT410.3 and the SCTE 3.0.

No SC body is being included with the SC6.4 kit. Last Associated SC kit that included a body was the SC5M. Correct? Man, I haven't kept up with Team Associated's offerings for awhile now, and the whole "no body" thing just hit me while looking at the RC10T6.4 that's coming out... first time for an Associated stadium truck kit that does not include a body :inpain::thumbs-down:.

Back