rc10gt radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leaNMachine

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
If i wanted a new 2.4ghz radio and servo witch one could i go with,any ideas?

If i wanted a new 2.4ghz radio and servo witch one could i go with,any ideas?

I love Futaba Radios. Personally i'd run with a 4PK, but that is one serious radio. In fact i've been debating on buying a 2.4 set up for my 3PK.

I know my dad has been looking heavily into AirTronics systems for his 1/4 Scale.

but would any 2.4ghz set work with any car,i see alot of traxxas,and hpi controlers i like just as long as its atleast 3 channels,battery,steering amd throttle and maybe another channel for a fail safe or somethin

but would any 2.4ghz set work with any car,i see alot of traxxas,and hpi controlers i like just as long as its atleast 3 channels,battery,steering amd throttle and maybe another channel for a fail safe or somethin

a fail safe doesn't require it's own channel. It works the basis that if that channel looses power to keep the servo in a neutral, or other desired position, the fail safe will push/pull the servo into the direction of your choice.

So if all you need is a steering channel, and a throttle channel, a 2-Channel Radio would be all you need. if you have reverse or lights or a ROSS style system you would be required to have the third channel.

Here is a good Digital Futaba 2.4 Radio
Futaba Radio

If you are wanting to save some cheese, TW also has one for 79.99.

yeah i have a set of lights coming,tail and head lights but i do really like that futuba,thats what i have now just not that nice,they have that in a the channel,my servo now has three plugs goin into it now wouldnt i want a fouf channel for the lights?

Theres so many 2.4 radios out now, whats your price range?

about a hundred before shipping

Back