RC10 Gt vs. XXXNT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Which one is faster , more durable, more reliable? Wich one XXXNT or the RC10 Gt? Which one is more bang for your buck?Thnx........I'm gettin either one this week.

Last edited:
This is just like my "which 1/8 buggy should I get?" question LOL.
In general, the XXXNT handles better, the GT is a little bit more durable. Reliability is about the same. Bottom line: You can't go wrong with either truck.
RTR VS RTR, the only real difference is that the XXXNT comes with a much better radio, but it'll cost your around $50 more.

what bout if I ride the xxxnt rtr in short grass and leaves with some dirt, will it be ok?

Yeah man, it'll be fine....it's not made of Popsicle sticks and Elmer's glue.....
Seriously, you can't go wrong with either truck.

Originally posted by GilBeQuick
Yeah man, it'll be fine....it's not made of Popsicle sticks and Elmer's glue.....
Seriously, you can't go wrong with either truck.
alright I think ill go with the xxxnt.

This question has been asked a million times before. The GT is a little more durable and the Losi handles a little better (this is what I have heard). I have a Gt and the only parts that have been broken consists of the rear bulkhead and the engine. I love the GT.

Back