RC track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

varadinn

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anyone happen to know a good program out there that you can develop a off-road nitro rc track the company I work with is wanting to put in a dirt track across the street but I want to do the layout first before we actually start the development

Google Earth

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Does anyone happen to know a good program out there that you can develop a off-road nitro rc track the company I work with is wanting to put in a dirt track across the street but I want to do the layout first before we actually start the development

One of our members here, Lessen is designing a track using Auto Cad. I don't know of a purpose built piece of software for track design. When I did my track, I just did it the old fashioned way.... drove stakes in the ground and laid the track out manually. Then I used spray paint to outline the track then used a skid stear loader to spread the dirt. I racked and compacted the track and was ready to go. Now it is not a professional track but the idea is to just have fun with it.

Talk to Lessen & check out his track build thread its mind boggling

ok thanks I was looking around online and everything because we are trying to make it to professional standards because we will be hold races and everything

Looking online at websites from places that have tracks is a great start. They usually have pics of the track and some have a diagram showing the layout.

If you get the address, you can then use Google Earth to view a great overhead shot of the track.

ok thanks for the help guys

well got the track design laid now now just working on what type of clay/dirt/sand mixture

Back