RC Solutions roll cage?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LST3

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was thinking about buying an RC Solutions roll cage for my LST2. I was wondering if anyone has got one? If so, are they worth it? I went on to the website and looked at the reviews in the car magazines and they said they were great. I was just looking for some opinions because they are kind of expensive.

Hi!!!

I got one for the savage x, and it saved the truck from gettin alot of serious damage for mulpiple of times. dont know about your r/c but for the savage's cage is pretty damn solid, plus i find it looks cool!! Just my opinion!!!=devil

Good if you always run a body. Bad if you don't. This is noted on their website and more than likely in the directions. I bought my savage one used. It held up well and saved me a few times.

I landed really bad on the rear and it buckled the two long parts of the cage from about 6 feet in the air at about 3/4 throttle... The cage contacted the dirt. They bent back, but I bent them again and when attempting to bend them back again, the busted off.

Without it, it would have more than likely cost me an engine, engine mount, engine mount plate, spur and possibly shocks. It absorbed all the impact and all parts of the truck were fine.

I saw one guy running one, very cool and seems to hold up but $$$, Another one that works really well is the New Era roll bar and that one is only about $45