RC Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Darth - I had to replace your pics with the links. Image sizes have to be no larger than 400x400.

Nice Rides Too! When are we going to get together and bash!!

I finally got my Maxx back and running. With amazing low end to boot!

Nice pics all - keep em coming!

-Chris

Sorry about the pic sizing.

Chris, is there someplace you bash all the time that I may be able to stop by?
Have you run over at the mall yet? I havent found the place they all talk about over here.

How could I forget, here's my Storm

Attachments

• storm1a.jpg
    storm1a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 145
How do you like that storm? I wanted to get one of those as well but I was told parts are hard to come by. I really dont know.

-Darth - Sunday, at about 6 or 7ish, go to Eastern Hills Mall, all the way to the left of the mall and behind it. There used to be a roller rink over there. You should see them out and running.

I usually just bash in the yard or the closest construction site. Sites are fun because they are usually all dirt. Lets find a spot. Whereabouts do you live? Area?

-Chris

Well, I have only had it out a couple of time and it is awesome. I have been restraining myself to give it **** but I want the engine to last so I'm taking it kind of easy. When you get into it it goes though. I haven't dealt with other buggies, but it turns really good and feels pretty nimble for it's size.

Also, here's a pic of my Mad Force.

Attachments

• mf2a.jpg
    mf2a.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 159
the storm and mf together

Attachments

• mf-storm1a.jpg
    mf-storm1a.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 176
Chris-
I live in Kenmore just north of Kenmore Ave.
I can get over to the Eastern Hills Mall easily.
I have been trying to find a spot close to my house, like a construction site, that I could get to after dinner time. Still haven't found any thing yet.

Thanks Tiny Maxx. Welcome aboard also.