RC-mushroom.com

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't and I'll tell you why.
Overseas shipping.
I believe there in Hong Kong.

They might provide a great service, but the distance keeps me away.

That is where I get my OS P3 Turbo plugs. Best price I can find for them.

I have not had any problems and the items arrive fairly quickly.

Last edited:
Well there you go.
If Robmob gives them the seal of approval, then they are okay in my book.

PSI buys from them as well, bought his XB8 from them

I've gotten a few things from them in the past and the shipping was quick considering it came from Hong Kong. I like their pit towels and considering none of my lhs have a towel with thier logo on it or even sell others getting one from RCM was a decent deal.

I've ordered from the mushroom a couple of times in the past. Most recently I was going to buy a nova engine... but after I placed my order, they wanted me to forward them copies of the back and front of my credit card. This kinda spooked me a little bit... I've never had to do that when ordering online in the past, plus, I was not a "new" customer to them. Anyhoo, the previous two orders were without problems and I really appreaciated how they dumbed-down the cost of the product so I didnt have to pay high customs charges. Believe me... living in Canada... I already pay crazy taxes!

Let us know if they ask you for similar credit card information

it is really worth it in the long run? They charge $10 for all US orders, and it says they do require a photo copy of your credit card and your ID. Thats kinda wierd, I am not sure I would feel safe with that. Espically because its half way across the world in another county. I would rather spend a little bit more and know its going to be safe.

Use Paypal when ordering from them.

Even with the $10, it is still a great deal for 6 P3 plugs.

Tower hobbies is $57.93 for 6 plugs with shipping.

RC Mushroom is $37.04 for 6 plugs with shipping.

Do you consider a savings of $20.89 a little bit more?

You can get ripped by people in the states as well as overseas. You do research and ask questions just like Remy did. RC Mushroom is a quality place to shop IMO. But again, I recommend you use PayPal to make payments to them.

That is a great deal, and if you use paypal, then that would eliminate having to send them your credit card into. Paypal is very safe, no matter what people say about it..

I used PayPal as well, also RCMart is over there in Hong Kong too. Either place has good deals and ships to the US quick. There's also Bruce who's a regular here with RushRC!

Quick update. I did order from them and Yes I paid via paypal. I too feel funny about sending pics of my CC and my lisence but with them excepting paypal it worked out .

I will let you know when my stuff arrives.

RushRC is in Texas.

whitecat said:
they wanted me to forward them copies of the back and front of my credit card.

Tower Hobbies asked me to do this to send stuff to me in the UK.

Ok just an update: I paid for my motor Nov 26th via paypal and I still havent recieved anything . On the site is says they will email a tracking number but i havent got one of those either. I sent them a email yesterday and I am still waiting on a reply. I am just assuming maybe they didnt have it in stock.

Got to wait and see I guess.

When I ordered from them, the package just showed-up. I never received a notice of shipping or tracking number.

dont worry alot, i have ordered alot of parts from them when i was back home (look at location in profile), and it would get to me in a week or two. never had a single problem with them.