Rc body change

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I'd like to put a half cage body on my scx10iii Broncos but, I don't know the posts mount or what the cage would mount too. And also what about magnets would they work with a cage body? Any tips I'm just wanting to change the shell of this truck

I'd like to put a half cage body on my scx10iii Broncos but, I don't know the posts mount or what the cage would mount too. And also what about magnets would they work with a cage body? Any tips I'm just wanting to change the shell of this truck
Whats up bud. Anything is possible it just comes down to figuring it out. And how you want it to look.

Post up some picks of what your working with. And what's the idea. And sure we all can help figure something out. 👍👍

Hey, thanks for the reply. Changing scx10 body to a more crawler look. Any ideas?
IMG_20230813_000043.jpg

Hey, thanks for the reply. Changing scx10 body to a more crawler look. Any ideas?
View attachment 170001
What type of crawler look are you looking for. You want a hard body to fit scale items on. Or more of a narrow body that the wheels will stick out from.

There's alot of choices and bodies for these trucks out there. You got to have some idea what your going for as far as the "crawler look". What your thinking will give us all a idea. And allow all of us to help the best way we can. 👍👍

I love your signature "drive it like you stole it",,,,, anyways I'm new to rc and loving it and also loving the mad ram YouTube bouncing kinda stuff. But all I see is injora jeeps for scx10...
I want a rock crawler body on there with a half cage, but how to mount it?
https://a.co/d/0OpKoz0

Last edited:
I love your signature "drive it like you stole it",,,,, anyways I'm new to rc and loving it and also loving the mad ram YouTube bouncing kinda stuff. But all I see is injora jeeps for scx10...
I want a rock crawler body on there with a half cage, but how to mount it?
https://a.co/d/0OpKoz0
That's part of the hobby and the fun. Maken stuff work the way you want it to. That runner body is cool. There's always a way to get a rc the way you want it to be. Just about trial-and-error. Till you get it bud.

I will take a look at the rc you have and see if u can come up with a idea. You can use magnets for sure. You can get different body mounts from other rc and make it work. Just got to do a little work and trying to see what works and what doesn't bud...

Thanks for telling me what you have told me. Ill trail an error this, Or figure out the way. Thanks again
Do you think magnate are the way I should go?

So I put on my new body, and the windshield is where the posts come through. But they aren't really long enough,.and I'm not sure what I can do about it. Maybe take another post, cut it in half an make a longer post out of two post. What do you all think?

Back