RayARacing.com

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Some of us have been around for a little while and know about this guy already. Not bieng 1 to typically plug another site/service I did want to do so for him. I sent him a p/s set last week and am VERY pleased with my new life in an old engine. I could barely get it to start and then it would only idle for 3-4 seconds before stalling.
Once resized I hit even idle immediately apon fireup. I went with the "tight" resize and my starterbox had some small issues turning it over due to the refound high compression. 6 tanks thru a rebreakin and this motor SCREAMS!!!! probably the best it has performed since the first gallon I put thru it new.
Just wanted to post for a noob who might need a new p/s but maybe didnt have the cash to blow on a new engine. A $23 investment has given new life to an old rig and I would recommend his resize service for anyone needing to squeeze some more life out of your powerplant.

glade you took my advise. I still have not broke in my resized 3.3 ,and have at least 4 more i plane on haveing done.when possible

Back