Raw 500 endpoints

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I'm new to rc, and I'm installing a reefs raw 500 servo right now into my scx10 and I'm watching all these videos and they all mention setting end points but do not tell how.. Can you help me like is programming or installing it a certain way?

I'm new to rc, and I'm installing a reefs raw 500 servo right now into my scx10 and I'm watching all these videos and they all mention setting end points but do not tell how.. Can you help me like is programming or installing it a certain way?
Okay so, what radio do you have?

If it’s the stock radio does it have a dual rate knob? If so turn that down and it will slightly lower your servo travel. If it’s a remote with an lcd screen or smart remote that has a screen, it could help for me to know which one it is so I can find the manual for the remote. Or if you have it it should tell you on there.

Setting end-points refers to the programming of your Radio. Installing, you just need to center the servo before installing the servo arm, then adjust zero position with the trim knob on your radio,

Some radios offer end-point programming but it can be tricky on radios like the DX3 or Traxxas TQi

Radio has to have endpoint adjustments. So again what radio craig ?

Dx3 spectrum

The page that the guy posted up top stated how to tune in the dx3.

Hey, thanks for the video. That's helping me alot.

Yeah I don't even know if its possible to type it all out.

I can't get the servo to steer either left or right its got no response. But it jiggles when its turns on?
Can anyone suggest what to check?

Last edited: