Ran the Maxx with no problems at all woo hoo!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesse i think your maxx is cursed

if you can come up with an extra $50 i think you should sell it on ebay I'm sure you would get between $225 - $250 for it and I've seen some good looking savages going for $300...... i think it would rock your nitro world

I'm really considering it. I want something that I can actually drive and enjoy and have to fix it when I have crashed it lol For right now Ill have to stick with the Maxx I'm really low on funds but mabe this summer I can work something out :)

Maxx is easier to work on than savage...theyturn better and don't flip as easy.....Savage is more durable right out of the box....I just built ridiculous T-maxxes and got the best of both worlds.....

jesse, I can send you an ez-start motor and controller if you want without the battery. Just pay shipping.

That would be awesome!!! Let me know what this shipping cost is and Ill get it to you :) Ill pm you my address. What type of battey does it use?

Plaidfish said:
Maxx is easier to work on than savage...theyturn better and don't flip as easy.....Savage is more durable right out of the box....I just built ridiculous T-maxxes and got the best of both worlds.....

I'm going to keep mine just at the time I was very frustrated, Its already built up thanks to some help from you and Rolex. I would like to get a Savage later on but going to keep the Maxx I have to be close to getting all the bugs worked out of it by now LOL. I did buy it used and in pieces so I was working with someone elses mistakes and I found alot of them before I even started on it hehe

Back