Raged out trying to fix my car now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protexxi

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello all,
i have asked for help a number of times before.
However, every time i fix one thing it seems to brake another.
iv run out of money to keep buying new parts i brought the wildfire buggy found here 2nd hand off Ebay it was in good working order and had Alot of spare parts that are mostly unusable. a few weeks after having the buggy the pull start broke i replaced this with a roto start that turns the opposite way to my engine then my servos stopped working any ideas on a way to fix rather than replace every part on the car?:angry:

sorry about your bad luck. I would suggest selling this buggy and investing in a higher quality rig.

i would but whos going to buy a broken buggy?

Are you sure the roto start is spinning backwards, or is the one way bearing backwards? If you're 100% sure the starter is going backwards, you should be able to swap the +/- on the battery. I had to do that to make my Losi starter work on a nitro heli.

x2 on what Schrode said. That will definitely tell you.

the switch is good i can get the left and right servo but the other doesn't work if i swap the servos over the left and right still works that meant the receiver wasn't working i changed it to a brand new one and now no servos are responding

Is your radio system AM or FM? AM check your crystals for frequency. FM you may have to bind the Rx to the TX.

Back