Radio Binding problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smiddy

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So I got my first rc boat. It’s used, came with no radio. I have a turbo racing 4channel radio I put in. When I turn everything on, the steering servo works fine, but the throttle doesn’t work, but if I press and hold the channel changing button the throttle works! Any ideas how I can get it to work on the the trigger!! Thanks for the help.

So I got my first rc boat. It’s used, came with no radio. I have a turbo racing 4channel radio I put in. When I turn everything on, the steering servo works fine, but the throttle doesn’t work, but if I press and hold the channel changing button the throttle works! Any ideas how I can get it to work on the the trigger!! Thanks for the help.
No idea what a channel changing button is, but have you calibrated the ESC? Never heard of a Turbo Racing radio, so I have no clue how to help ya, other than to say get the manual for it and read through it for how to calibrate the ESC.

Last edited: