Sold / Found Racer's Hobby Stimulus Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My hobby fund needs a bailout so I'm getting rid of some un-needed stuff.
Shipping is FREE for Admin, Mods and members on my friends list. Supporting members $2.50 for anything except tire/wheel combos, $5 for them. Actual shipping for everyone ese.

1. (4)HPI Race Fit Nubz tires mounted on HPI Race Fit Yellow Dish Wheels, 17mm Hexes - Used. 85% tread? Wheels were painted black, I tried to clean it off but they don't look real good, wheels are scuffed up. I guessing that was to help the paint stick? Checked them over today and noticed 1 tire has a small tear in the center of the tread and 1 hex is scuffed(looks like nut was tightened but hex not engaged) still usable No Longer Available

2. 2 packages of 2 HPI 17mm Hub Adapters - NIP. These are just the hubs and pins only. SOLD!

3. Integey Wheely Bar for Savage - Used. I bead blasted it and was going to polish it up but never did and don't plan to use so - SOLD!

4. 48 Tooth Steel Spur Gear for Savage - Used. Not sure of the manufacturer, came in a box of other parts I bought. I don't believe in steel spurs so - $7.50

steelspur.JPG

5. Stock Composite Pipe for Savage 25 - Used. $5.00

savagepipe.JPG

6. Traxxas TQ3 Transmitter - Used. No Crystal, No Antenna and No Battery Door. Free! Just pay shipping

traxxasradio.JPG

7. Glow Ignitor - Used. Uses C-Cell battery - Works Good, $7.50
ignitor.JPG

8. Traxxas T-Maxx Chevron Tires Mounted On Stock T-Maxx .15/2.5 5 Spoke Wheels 14mm Hexes. 90% Tread? Chrome is bad, hexes are good. $20 Deal Pending

maxxtires.JPG

9. 500cc Dynamite Fast Fill Fuel Bottle w/Red Annodized Spout - Used. $3.00

fuelbottle.JPG

10. 2 Stock .15/2.5 T-Maxx Rims. 14mm hexes - good. Chrome is bad. FREE! Just pay shipping

maxxrims.JPG

11. Team Trinity 8mm Nut Driver - NIP. I did open the package and check it out, didn't use it. SOLD
12. Kyosho 14 pocket Tool Bag - Used. Very good condition. Has 14 individual pockets and one big pocket. Zippered and foldable. SOLD
13. Maximizer Wheel Caddy - NIP. SOLD
14. Duratrax Transmitter - Used. No Crystal, No Antenna. Free! Just pay shipping GONE
15. (4)GS Racing Chevron Style Tires Mounted On White Wheels 14mm Hexes - Used. 90% Tread? Nice Looking Basher Tires SOLD
16. Traxxas TRX 2.5 E-Z Start Assembly - Used. Condition unknown, came with my Project Cheap-O-Maxx and I don't need/won't use. Free! GONE!

Open to offers/trades. I prefer PayPal but money order is OK too. PM with any questions. I will update daily as items are (hopefully)sold. I will probably be adding more stuff later this week.

Thanks for Looking, Many Thanks for Buying!

Items I'm Needing :

2 FM 27mhz Receivers
Maxx Size Street Tires
Ofna Micro FailSafe

Last edited:
More items sold, all have been shipped.

Make Offer on anything you're interested in. I would like it all gone or it will be packed away soon.

how much u think shipping will be for the traxxas radio?

Willing to make me a deal on the HPI Race Fit Nubz tires mounted on HPI Race Fit Yellow Dish Wheels and 17mm hubs?

Interested in the traxxas transmitter. I have a Nitro rustler do you think that would work with it?

Oh it's packed up alright. Somewhere in the BIG box of junk under my bench! I'll get it dug out and on it's way :thumbup:

Interested in the traxxas transmitter. I have a Nitro rustler do you think that would work with it?

If the transmitter is good it should work, haven't tested it.

Oh shoot, those look like the Nubz that I sold you a long time ago. Sorry about that, I was really newb with it and I had no idea of it's condition.

How are all the teeth on that steel spur? Will it work with the Savage 25? Really interested.

Oh shoot, those look like the Nubz that I sold you a long time ago. Sorry about that, I was really newb with it and I had no idea of it's condition.

How are all the teeth on that steel spur? Will it work with the Savage 25? Really interested.

Yep, I got them from you. I don't know if it was like that from you or if some hot chips off the mill got it. Anyway it is what it is.

The spur teeth are good and it will fit the 25. Remember you will need a hardened clutchbell with it.

Would you happen to know the tooth count on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back